PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom/United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd. Copyright 2003, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd or purchasing Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd or to purchase Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws the United Kingdom, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd products) shall be in UK law. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd orother licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property rights of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
1. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management. Refunds are only taken into consideration in circumstances where there is a clear reason to do so, For example, technical failure, or situations where you clearly did not receive what you have ordered.
2. All claims for refunds will only be entertained if received in writing at the shop within 48 hours of collection. 3.&nbs; The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
3. Orders within 72hours cannot be cancelled or refunded.
4. Novelty/Wedding orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
5. Online Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
6. Discounted products/orders cannot be refunded or cancelled
7. Owing to the current situation with the pandemic, our policy in regards to cancellations and refunds has changed. All orders within 72 hours of the delivery date can be cancelled but not refunded. The full amount will be credited to your profile as a credit note and can be used for a further occasion. If you wish to cancel your order earlier than that, we will follow our current policy.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
1. Discounts and promotions do not include wedding cakes and food platters.
2. Any Promotional/Discount codes are available only for online quoted prices only.
1. Internet sales orders can only be confirmed as received once a confirmation email has been received by the customer.
2. The two hour notice commences upon confirmation.
3. No amendments can be made to internet orders once payment has been made.
4. We must be notified of any complaints arising from a fresh cream cake within 24 hours. The cake and any portions need to be returned for testing and further investigation within 24 hours.
5. In the event of a technical failure, website service outage or issues beyond our control, the extent of our liability will be limited to the total amount paid for the cake. Service Outages on our website will not include downtime due to Acts of God, nor outside security breaches.
6. In the event that an incorrect price is charged for an online order due to any technical glitch or error on the online ordering system, Cakes Today reserve the right to charge the correct price. We will make every effort to notify you of this prior to collection.
1. Serving portions are estimates only.
2. We do not offer exact dimensions as each cake is handcrafted in freehand. Our cakes look big and carry a great impact. We have never had a customer complaint with regard to cake portions.
3. Our cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient (unless included as an extra)but there may be nut traces present.
4. Our cakes are made with vegetable fat and contain no animal fat.
5. We do not sell cakes to customers with food allergies. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us in writing on the order form if a food allergy exists.
6. All of our cakes will come with a chocolate disc that will have the Cakes Today logo.
7. All order details, including but not limited to message, colour and payments must be finalised 7 days prior to the date of delivery.
8. Any alterations made to orders, including novelty orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £50
9. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the order is confirmed, paid for in full and finalised 7 days prior to the delivery date.
10. Alterations include but are not limited to change in details, design, shape, colour, flavour, message, size, quantity, delivery date, time, address
11. The person collecting the cake is responsible for checking that the cake and writing, including spelling and coloring are acceptable and this should be a responsible adult appropriately instructed.
12. On placing the order, the customer is responsible for the correct instruction of the cake requirements. This includes their chosen design number, size, color, date and time of collection and the exact spellings of the handwritten message on the cake. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the receipt has all the right instructions. Any errors must be pointed out to our staff and corrected at the time of placing order
WEDDING CAKES. THIS SECTION APPLIES TO SHOP SALES ONLY.
1. You will always be given written order confirmation. Please check it and notify us in writing if anything is not correct.
2. Wedding cake stands can be hired costing £100.00 - £200.00 which is refunded when the stand is returned within two days after the date of collection or delivery of the cake. Late return of a Wedding Stand is charged at £10.00 per full day which will be deducted from the deposit held until fully depleted.
3. All order details, including but not limited to message, colour and payments must be finalised 7 days prior to the date of delivery.
4. Any alterations made to wedding/large orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £150
5.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the order is confirmed, paid for in full and finalised 7 days prior to the delivery date.
6. Alterations include but are not limited to change in details, design, shape, colour, flavour, message, size, quantity, delivery date, time, address
7. The person collecting the cake is responsible for checking that the cake and writing, including spelling and coloring are acceptable and this should be a responsible adult appropriately instructed
8. On placing the order, the customer is responsible for the correct instruction of the cake requirements. This includes their chosen design number, size, color, date and time of collection and the exact spellings of the handwritten message on the cake. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the receipt has all the right instructions. Any errors must be pointed out to our staff and corrected at the time of placing order
1. Cheesecakes are made in advance and are freshly frozen at the time of making.
2. It can take up to 4 hours to defrost in a conventional fridge
3. Items can also be defrosted in a microwave. Please refer to your manufacturers guidelines for further assistance
1. All bespoke/Novelty/Wedding Cakes are handmade, personalised creations, therefore they will vary to any images that we have been provided. They will resemble and be similar as to the image shown.
2. Price quotes for novelty, bespoke and wedding cakes provided at any time are based on circumstances of the time when the quote is given, such as material and labour costs, and are therefore subject to change without prior notice.
3. Presentation of the cake may vary in terms of colour, height, shape and size, therefore we cannot guarantee individual interpretations
4. These cakes contain a variety of ingredients to be used. They may include edible and non-edible products and various food colourings which may stain.
5. All order details, including but not limited to message, colour and payments must be finalised 7 days prior to the date of delivery.
6. Any alterations made to wedding/large orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £150
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the order is confirmed, paid for in full and finalised 7 days prior to the delivery date.
8. Alterations include but are not limited to change in details, design, shape, colour, flavour, message, size, quantity, delivery date, time, address
9. The person collecting the cake is responsible for checking that the cake and writing, including spelling and coloring are acceptable and this should be a responsible adult appropriately instructed
10. On placing the order, the customer is responsible for the correct instruction of the cake requirements. This includes their chosen design number, size, color, date and time of collection and the exact spellings of the handwritten message on the cake.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check the receipt has all the right instructions. Any errors must be pointed out to our staff and corrected at the time of placing order
CAKE STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
1. All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
2. Only Fresh cream cakes should be stored in a fridge.
EDIBLE IMAGES AND SUGAR MODELS
1. Edible images can be put on almost any cake at a cost of £9.99 per picture.
2. Editing and altering images may involve extra charges.
3. We can scan and print any photograph or image. Whenever an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
4. If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images.
5. Handmade sugar models to accompany your cake such as flowers, ballet shoes, cars, etc cost extra. These are quoted for separately.
6. We can never guarantee the quality of the image in terms of size, shape, colour or clarity.
1. Fresh cream cakes can be made with two hours notice commencing confirmation of order.
2. Buttercream cakes require one working day notice, icing cakes require two working days notice.
3. We require 2 working days notice for wedding cakes. Please order as early as you can. Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
4. For bespoke cakes, our decorators can only create the finished article from what they interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modelling food, just a graphical representation.
5. 24 hours after your cakes have been ordered and paid for, any further alteration will carry a £5.00 administration fee
6. Internet orders cannot be altered once payment is made.
7. If an inscription, colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
8. If an order is changed from collection to delivery there will be an additional charge of £9.99.
9. All order details, including but not limited to message, colour and payments must be finalised 7 days prior to the date of delivery.
10. Any alterations made to orders, including novelty orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £50
11.Any alterations made to wedding/large orders, in the 7 days prior to the delivery date will be charged an additional fee of £150
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the order is confirmed, paid for in full and finalised 7 days prior to the delivery date.
13. Alterations include but are not limited to change in details, design, shape, colour, flavour, message, size, quantity, delivery date, time, address
14. The person collecting the cake is responsible for checking that the cake and writing, including spelling and coloring are acceptable and this should be a responsible adult appropriately instructed
15.On placing the order, the customer is responsible for the correct instruction of the cake requirements. This includes their chosen design number, size, color, date and time of collection and the exact spellings of the handwritten message on the cake. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the receipt has all the right instructions. Any errors must be pointed out to our staff and corrected at the time of placing order
1. We require a deposit on Wedding Cakes. 50% is due on order, the balance due 7 days prior to delivery/collection.
2. Fresh cream cakes require a 50% deposit.
3. All buttercream and icing cakes require a 50% deposit.
4. We only accept cash, credit or debit cards. We do not accept cheques.
5. Cakes Today, Only Eggless Ltd. and Land of Cake and Chocolate trade under the Land of Cake Group. Payments may be processed under the name of Land of Cake or Only Eggless Ltd.
6. Any orders above £40 will require proof of billing address before making the payment.
1. Non-receipt of a Realex payment authorisation confirmation by the customer indicates non-acceptance of order.
2. The order confirmation must be provided when collecting cakes.
3. We take no responsibility for ensuring the authenticity in respect of the bearer of the receipt for collection of the cake.
4. Cakes Today, Only Eggless Ltd. and Land of Cake and Chocolate trade under the Land of Cake Group. Payments may be processed under the name of Land of Cake or Only Eggless Ltd.
1. All cakes are delivered boxed.
2. Delivery charges are quoted separately at the time of order.
3. We only deliver within the London M25 Area. Delivering in London is very unpredictable due to congestion. All cakes will be delivered on your chosen delivery date.
4. Once the cake has been collected or delivered it is no longer our responsibility.
5. Deliveries are not guaranteed. By making a purchase you accept that deliveries cannot always be fulfilled. In the event of a delivery not being fulfilled a full refund will be offered.
6. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
7. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
8. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place
9. Notification of a cancellation will be given verbally or via email, no set timescales for notifications are given.
10. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 7 days within the UK or 14 days elsewhere from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods. Typically goods arrive within 5 working days.
11. If the delivery is missed, the driver will leave a note and the re-delivery will have an additional cost!
12. If a delivery timeframe is offered, please be aware this is our aim and not a guarantee, and it can’t be changed.
1. There will be no refund on cakes cancelled unless below 3. is effective, however, on shop orders, a credit voucher may be issued for the equivalent value, valid for six months from the date of issue.
2. Credit vouchers are issued at the discretion of the management. Internet orders cannot be cancelled or amended once payment is made.
3. An administration charge of 30% of the order will be deducted from your refund if a cake is cancelled prior to delivery or collection.
4. Novelty cakes & Wedding cakes are excluded from the above and carry a seven day cancellation notice period. Notice is required in writing either by email or letter to our head office. If notice is received 7 days or more prior to the delivery date a 30% (of money paid) credit note will be issued to you. Any notice within the seven day period is exempt from any credit being issued.
5. Discounted products/orders cannot be refunded or cancelled
1. Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem upon collection or delivery of the cake.
2. All questions or queries related to aesthetics or design must be made immediately at the time of collection or delivery.
3. Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate response may not always be possible. Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within 17 hours of collection to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint. The cake must be in a suitable state to enable further investigation, assessment and testing.
4. All complaints must be received in writing within 24 hours of delivery or collection. Any complaint or comment made after the 24 hours will be void/invalid.
EDIBLE / NON-EDIBLE ITEMS
1. We will place real flowers onto your cake although Cakes Today denies all responsibility relating to the flowers as its suppliers cannot guarantee that the flowers have not been sprayed. While all efforts will be made to so neither the stems nor the petals are actually in direct contacts with the cake itself (plastic or paper will be used or the flowers will be placed around the cake rather than on the cake), Cakes Today declines all responsibility with regards to any fresh flowers to be placed on the cake or otherwise.
2. You (the customer) are responsible for advising your caterers of the inedible items on the cake so that they remove them before serving.
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN HIRE TERMS
Provisional bookings must be confirmed by payment of a non-refundable deposit within 14 days of the original booking. Non-payment will result in cancellation of the booking.
Final payment must be made at least 14 days before the event. Non-payment will result in cancellation of the booking.
Cancellation. This agreement cannot be cancelled, except in writing, by Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to advise their event Venue that:- 1. they have hired a Chocolate Fountain for the event
we will require a sturdy, level table with table linen and clear access to a 13amp electrical socket
for Illuminated Surround bookings a table at least 4ft square or round is required, capable of carrying a weight of 60Kg.
For small Fountain bookings and those not requiring the Illuminated Surround, adequate table room must be provided for the dipping foods.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd do not accept liability should the Venue fail to provide the items stated above, thereby preventing the use of the Chocolate Fountain, and no refund will be made by Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd.
The normal hire period is 4 hours including set-up and removal of the Chocolate Fountain. Any extension to this time Must be requested by the customer prior to the Event date and may be subject to an additional charge.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd will endeavour to provide any favourite dips specified on the booking form but reserve the right to substitute any item should they be unavailable or of unsatisfactory quality.
Where dipping items are not provided by Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd, it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the clean-up of any dipping items they or their caterer have provided.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd do not accept responsibility for any complaint or damages by the Venue or Guests due to chocolate contacting with clothing or other materials.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd reserve the right for the Fountain Operator to dismantle the Chocolate Fountain and leave the premises should the Guests become unruly and considered by the Operator to be a risk, either to themselves or the Chocolate Fountain. No refund will be forthcoming.
Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd do not accept responsibility for any circumstances outside our direct control which prevent the use of the Chocolate Fountain such as power failure, flooding, motorway accidents etc.
Liability: B Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage directly or consequently arising out of the use or inability to use the Chocolate Fountain, whether used singularly or in conjunction with any other Equipment.
Where Our dry hire package is offered it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to make sure the fountains are not misused or come to any damage whilst within the hire period, until a strong business relationship is forged between the Hirer and Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd, Identification and credit or debit card details will be required as security for this type of hire.
Where damage or misuse arising to damage of the equipment is caused (excluding genuine faults) Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd will Invoice the hirer to the full replacement value or parts and labour value (whichever is appropriate) for equipment to be in a comparative working condition of that when delivered.
Please note: Our driver may try to call any contact details left with us if they require any assistance with the delivery. Cakes Today/Only Eggless Ltd cannot be held responsible for spoiling a surprise, if you have a surprise planned then you must collect the cake from our store, that way you will have full control. ALL chocolate fountains are FULLY tested and in working order before we send to the hirer.
Floatation times: In order to provide the best quality of products and the best service we need to emphasise that balloon float times are out of the control of Cakes Today / Only Eggless
Despite use of the high quality product we cannot guarantee the expectancy of float time past the usual 8 hours.
Due to helium being dependant on its surrounding climate, outside climate, the amount of handling amongst many other things, there may be occasions where some balloons float longer than others. We accept no responsibility for balloon float times and will advise and reiterate this condition to all
customers. No reimbursement of costs will be offered for balloons not floating long enough.
Latex is a natural substance however can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that foil balloons are not released into the atmosphere. The material in these balloons can conduct electricity and cause severe problems if they entwine in power lines, they are also non biodegradable.
Sensible use of balloon accessories and supervision is required for all children, this will reduce the chance of accidental injury, for example balloon cups or valves could be swallowed by small children, balloon sticks can be dangerous if waived near face or eye, balloon ribbons can cause asphyxiation. Children can suffocate on uninflated balloons or broken balloons. Supervision is advised when children are playing with balloons at all times. Balloons are not toys and are for decorative purposes.
Allergen Notice / Safety Advice:
FOOD ALLERGEN AWARENESS: Our Cakes are Produced in a bakery processing the following ingredients: Milk, Dairy, Gluten (Wheat, Barley, Oats) , Soya / Soybean, Peanuts, Tree Nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Cashews, Pecans, Brazils, Pistachios, Macadamia nuts and Queensland nuts), Lupin, Sesame Seeds, Celery and Celeriac, Sulphur. For detailed allergen information please do not hesitate to call. Please Keep refrigerated and once opened please consume within 2 days.
PRECAUTION / SAFETY ADVICE: Cake Decorations, figures & ribbons are meant for decorative purposes only. Balloons may conduct Electricity and can produce loud noises.
Carelessness with Candles can cause Fire. Misuse can cause personal injury.
*Gluten, Dairy, Lactose & Nuts are present on our premises, however, Non-Nut & no dairy-containing ingredients will be used if specified. We can however NEVER guarantee 100% non-contamination in any of the above as they are present in our bakery. We have taken extra precautionary measures to lessen the chance of cross-contamination.
Our products may contain colours such as: (E110); (E104); (E122); (E129); (E102); (E124); that could cause adverse "Hypersensitivity" & "Hyperactivity" in children and adults.
All cake & food prices are subject to change at any time.
Any advertising including leaflets have the correct price at the time of printing and are subject to change at any time.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition is open to London residents - delivery is within our delivery zone only (Please check our delivery postcode before entering or alternatively you can collect from our Wembley bakery). Entrants must be 16 or over. One winner per day will be selected at random from the correct entries at 14:30. The winner will be notified via our Facebook page and you must get back to us within 2 hours so we can dispatch the cake in time. Please inform us of any allergies you may have. Only one entry per person is permitted and the prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative. The winner will be shared on our social networks. CakesToday reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
HAPPY HOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer subject to availability.
Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion/discounts.
Will be delivered with the same order.
Cannot be delivered to any other address or time or separately.
Cannot be redeemed for cash value.
Flavour of the sponge/cream/cakes cannot be changed.